The shows that put Adelaide on the map.
Adelaide Fashion Festival: Runway 4 & 5 BTS Gallery
Friday night was a big one, with three runways running in tight succession: Runway 3: New Classics, Runway 4: Couture Culture and Runway 5: Ready To Wear. The standout moments include, but are not limited to:
CityMag’s backstage access was courtesy of Evo – a major partner of the Adelaide Fashion Festival.
- Internationally loved super model, Coco Rocha was there. She was wearing local label, C/MEO Collective, and it caused quite the stir amongst festival goers and festival planners alike.
- Simmone Standing showed her new collection, Fear Not, and then Coco Rocha personally asked to wear one of Simmone’s designs to A Night Of Fashion at the Art Gallery.
- Last year’s Premier Design Award winner, Sophia McMahon, launched her new label, Autark, after undertaking a year of mentorship.
- Dannii Minogue was also there.
- The Sylvy Earl headpieces worn with Jaimie Sortino’s collection made it all feel very Galliano for Fall 2010 Couture Christian Dior in a good way.
Take a look through our gallery for all of the hidden moments behind the scenes.