Nola’s 2nd Birthday Beer Festival Weekend
NOLA’s Birthday celebrations will take place over the weekend of December 9-10, from midday ’til late.
28 Vardon Avenue, Adelaide.
NOLA is turning 2, and they’re celebrating with a birthday beer festival featuring 26 one-off specialty beers from 26 brewers.
Obviously there will be many a good thing happening at NOLA over the weekend. The things we most look forward to include:
- A late night limbo competition
- The return of fried pickles
- The launch of Fried Chicken Po’Boy
- Fruit beers and live music in the NOLA Laneway
- Beer art auction supporting NOLA’s Movember fundraiser
- Starward Boilermakers
You be the judge of the best thing about the weekend.
Just kidding, we’ll be the judge.
Obviously it’s the fried pickles.