Final Gilles Street Market at Gilles
Sunday March 18 from 10am to 4pm at 91 Gilles Street.
Things we’ve bought at the Gilles Street Market over the years:
- a very fluffy oversized cardigan
- a crop top with pearls attached at the shoulders
- a Veggie Vello burger
- a neon green mini skirt
- Aus Fashion Labels samples
- cute cards
- one time Johnny almost bought a shirt, but he didn’t have cash on him and he left dissapointed
That’s just the short list.
Things are changing for the Markets, and this weekend’s will be the last at Gilles Street. Who knows what’s in store for it in the future.
Let us hypothsise:
- a permanent move into a big market place in an empty warehouse near the Central Market
- a semi-permanent move onto an empty rooftop carpark
- death (quite unlikely)
Regardless of our guesses, change is imminent. Get down to Gilles this weekend for the last of what we know.