CityMag’s Piazza Party
Sunday December 3, from 1pm to 8pm.
Buy tickets here.
Join us for a once-off takeover of the only-piazza-in-town: outside NANO on Ebenezer Place.
Still full of jealousy from seeing so many photos of friends having too much fun in the Napoli, Venice, Rome and Amalfi Coast sun this year – CityMag is creating our own ‘Little Italy’ in the city on December 3rd.
We’ve cajoled our very good friends Stefano and Filomena Capoccia into letting us pull all their furniture onto the square in front of NANO for a long lunch of lounging, piano accordion, serenades and sumptuous amounts of Campari.
Pre-sale tickets are $25 + booking fee and are limited due to there only being so much space on the piazza for tables and chairs.
We encourage you to buy tickets together and build a table for the day, where you’ll:
• Receive a limonata cocktail and individual charcuterie plate on arrival.
• Watch CityMag’s publisher Josh Fanning and editor Farrin Foster mixing Americanos.
• Hear Dave Blumberg (aka Davide Palvirenti) on Clarinet and guitar with accompaniment from Jack Ryder on piano accordion – molto benne!
• See Stef and Fil Cappoccia in their element.
• And hopefully witness Steve Crawford of Giovanni Armani Giorgio burst into song in Italian as he pours forth his vino.
“La Passeggiata” – The passeggiata marks the end of the workday and offers a moment of sociability before the family dinner.
Think loose, low thread count fabrics. Shoes that don’t require socks. Linen. Hats. Neckerchiefs. Red. Satin. Versace. Sophia Loren.